6. Place the next element to the wall. Make sure to connect seamlessly to the previously fixed element. Mark some of the corners on the wall with a pencil.
7. Add the glue or double sided tape to the back of the element. Repeat step 4 and 5.
- Always make sure a point will face upwards or downwards. This way you can ensure that you can always hang a Hook, Planter or Flame within the wallsystem.
- When creating a new wall decoration you can organise the elements on a flat surface before you fix it to the wall. Check our website and social media for inspiration.
- As a general rule: Double sided tape generally works best on even surfaces. For a rougher surface glue is usually better. Use acid free glue for the mirrors.
- When in doubt ask a professional (how) to fix Valence on your wall.
- Always obtain advice on how to use the fixing material of your choiche.
- Make sure the fixing material of your choiche is suitable for all Valence elements that you want to fix.
1. Remove foil (when used).
2. Place the element on the wall at the desired height. Use a level to make sure the element is leveled. Mark some of the corners on the wall with a pencil.
3. Add the glue or double sided tape to the back of the element.
4. Place the element to the wall.
5. Press the element firmly to the wall for at least 5 seconds.
We decline all responsibility for damages and/or injuries that may occur involving Valence elements that
are not installed/fixed by Valence. Even when fixing material such as tape or glue is bought from Valence or Valence
has given advice on how to install the products. Valence can only accept responsibility for installations that are
executed by Valence employees.