Valence is a wall system that aesthetically combines various functionalities.
The combined functionalities give an aesthetical value to the interior that is larger then the sum of its parts. The value of Valence lies in connecting aesthetics and functionality.
Designer Sjoerd Jonkers; Often a room looks messy because many functionalities demand their space in the interior. The geometrical shapes of Valence provide a visual tranquility for the eye, while various functionalities combined form an object that is both unique and aesthetic.
Sjoerd Jonkers works in his designstudio in Amsterdam to create new ideas that make life better. Sjoerd is 31, born in the city of Breda and lives in Amsterdam.
- Remove foil (when used).
- Place the element on the wall at the desired height. Use a level to make sure the element is leveled. Mark some of the corners on the wall with a pencil.
- Add the glue or double sided tape to the back of the element.
- Place the element to the wall.
- Press the element firmly to the wall for at least 5 seconds.
- Place the next element to the wall. Make sure to connect seamlessly to the previously fixed element. Mark some of the corners on the wall with a pencil.
- Add the glue or double sided tape to the back of the element. Repeat step 4 and 5.